Thursday 15 January 2009

DeepZoom "Viewer"

My MIX09 Silverlight entry - exploDZ hasn't exactly set the voting world on fire :)

However I still think it's a useful concept, so a Wpf version is now available for download at deepzoompublisher.com/Viewer (zip).



It's pretty simple - open local or remote Deep Zoom Composer Xml output and browse around its contents. You can always try the Silverlight version too - here's a test Url to get started http://deepzoompublisher.com/ClientBin/Cities/dzc_output.xml

3 comments:

  1. I have some DeepZoom content (Sistine Chapel) that crashes your browser (WPF side). Are you interested in debugging it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post a link (is it on the web somewhere)?

    Definitely interested in debugging - have been doing a bit more work on it during the week and fixed a few other problems I found.

    Did it work in the Silverlight version?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I thought I had replied to this last week.

    We can't actually put this up on the web anywhere, as it is licensed content. I would be interested in helping you debug this in private however. EMail me: adam dot hill at geemale dot com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.